Monday, April 30, 2012

Ho-hum

So I didn't ride yesterday (Sunday) as it seemed like a better idea to go for a boat ride on the lake. :)

I did ride today and Charlie was pretty good.  I think I rode horribly which contributed to Charlie not being perfect.  I've had some inner turmoil going on which made it tough to focus on riding effectively.  Sometimes I really hate being a grown up!  I find it so ironic that I spent the majority of childhood wanting to be a grown up and now that I am, I just want to be a kid again.  Being old is so overrated...

It was hot today - guess I better get used to that so I only rode for about 20 min.  Lesson tomorrow as long as horrible horse doesn't show up again.  Should be fun.  Because I suck, no pictures from today. :(

 

Old picture of Fuzzy and I at Millbrook.  It would have been his 27th birthday yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment