Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Cleaning the nether regions

So I took advantage (not sure if advantage is the right word...) of Charlie being a little loopy to clean his sheath.  I would have taken a picture but I didn't want to gross any one else out - I was grossed out enough.  To say it was filthy is an understatement but he's nice and clean now!  I used KY jelly which I've never done before but read about it on COTH.  It worked brilliantly and I didn't have to worry about getting every last bit of it out because it wouldn't irritate him if a little got left behind.

I got some great news today - I was talking with Nadine, BO, and she told me there are indeed trails.  I just have to wander down the road a ways and there are trails that lead down to the lake.  Charlie and I are going on a jaunt tomorrow.  Keep your fingers crossed we come back to the farm together!

PS - No picture today for the above stated reason!  :-)

7 comments:

  1. Woo hoo for clean boy parts!!! :) Now you can come do Henry's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Bronner's Castille Soap works fabu too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't heard of it but I'll definitely add it to the list. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Ugh. I've never had a gelding before, so I've never had to do this. Not looking forward to my first time.:p

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is why i PAY people to do it lol!! they are much quicker at it lol so i dont feel as bad as if i was reaching up there and digging around lol!

    ReplyDelete